Looking to give back to the community? Volunteering at the Boise WaterShed is a great way to show your commitment to promoting water stewardship. Below are some examples of our volunteer opportunities. For more information or to sign up, go to Boise City's volunteer opportunity page.
- Education Assistant: Help support staff during the week as an assistant to school tours or lead science activities.
- Administrative Assistant: Work with our staff to assist with organizing materials, preparing crafts or activities.
- School Break Drop-In Program Assistance: Help staff with crafts or activities designed for kids that are on scheduled school breaks , such as Spring Break, Winter Break, and other days.
- WaterShed Weekend Support: Assist families with activities during WaterShed Weekends. WaterShed Weekend events are held every third Saturday of the month. This activity is perfect for adults and teens looking for year-round volunteers opportunities.
- Stormdrain Marking: Mark stormdrains to raise awareness about stormwater quality. This activity is perfect for groups or individuals.