Looking for a unique space for your next meeting? The Boise WaterShed has what you need. With multimedia capabilities and capacity for up to 40 people, we can accommodate your next brown bag luncheon, retreat, or training.
At the Boise WaterShed, we promote sustainability! We encourage meeting organizers to use our dining/room supplies to reduce waste. In addition, we request attendees use compostable or recycled content plates/utensils (no Styrofoam, please) and reusable water bottles.
Please note: the theater/community room is frequently booked Spring and Fall months, so please make your reservation early. Contact us for more information or to make a reservation. Reservations are on a first come-first served basis. We recommend you make reservations at least two weeks in advance of your event.
Theater/Community Room Features:
- No Rental fee
- Free parking
- Maximum capacity: 40
- Audio/Visual equipment: computer and projector, sound system, large screen, DVD player
- Wireless internet access
- Twelve 6' tables; 40 chairs
- Food is allowed, alcohol is permitted if provided by a licensed vendor with a Boise City permit
- Dining/Room supplies:
- 15 Black 6' linen table cloths
- 20 coffee cups; 40 cold drink cups
- 4 drink pitchers; water bottle filling station (No bottled water, please)
- Recycling bins and compost containers
- Optional tours:
- Wastewater treatment plant tour - learn how wastewater is treated
- Boise River Greenbelt walk - see Blue Heron Rookery or test water quality of the Boise River (1 mile round trip)
- Facility tour - experience green building features, artwork, and exhibits