Boise WaterShed is pleased to announce a bussing reimbursement program for the 2020-2021 school year. This reimbursement program is designed to enable K-12 school students to visit the Boise WaterShed Environmental Education Center. This year’s program is funded through the City of Boise Public Works Department.
Please review the guidelines and fill out the form below.
- These funds may only be used to help defray the cost of the bussing service.
- All public and private schools within the Boise River Watershed boundaries are eligible. (This includes all of Ada and Canyon Counties and select parts of Boise and Elmore counties).
- Organizations such as day cares, afterschool programs, church groups, scouting groups, etc. are not eligible.
- Kindergarten – 12th grade classes are eligible, up to 1 class or approximately 30 students maximum.
- Only one reimbursement will be awarded per school.
- Reimbursements will cease when the grant funding is depleted.
- Reimbursement for awarded funds will be made when the School Bussing Reimbursement Form and the post-visit electronic survey are submitted.
- Reimbursements will be awarded on a first come, first served basis. Call early to schedule your visit!
- Preview a list of lessons and tours.
- Call (208) 608-7300 or contact us to schedule your visit.
- Have available your school address, phone #, # of students, # of adults, activities you’d like to participate in, and two potential field trip dates in case your first choice is already booked.
- Mention that you’d like to take advantage of the bussing reimbursement money.